Pages

Sunday 24 March 2013

Ssh its a secret!

March, April and May are months filled with birthdays and some pretty special ones at that!  I've turned my creative thoughts to finding lovely presents.  Some of them will need to be tracked down and bought so I will be scouring local shops for bits and pieces.  But some require a bit more ingenuity.

Today's page in my sketch book has been with a map of my thoughts with scribbles, doodles and little pictures drawn in ink pen, tinted here and there with gentle water-colours.  I find that it helps me to organise my ideas and hopefully, very soon, they will coalesce into a fully formed plan.

You'll have to wait and see what comes out but in the meantime here is a picture taken by my daughter Frances for her A level art coursework.  Its a collection of scissors and upholstery implements that I have inherited from my family.  Heirlooms of a sort, each with their own story to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment