Pages

Tuesday 6 January 2015

A Year in Colour


Inspired by a sumptuous book called Gypsy by Sibella Court and an equally lovely leather-bound journal that I received for Christmas, I have set myself the challenge of recording my year in colour.

Since it's both the Feast of Epiphany and the 12th day of Christmas it seems only fitting to start with gold: a candle burning bright, a smaller pot candle scented with orange and cinnamon, luscious clementines adorning my fruit bowl and a jar of precious spices from the Middle Eastern chef Ottolenghi.  These are my favourite things of the season: gifts given to me by friends and family, chosen with love and care.  Simple pleasures but worth their weight in gold.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and such a good idea for blogging for this year. Gilli & Tasty Textiles by Textile Cottage & Stitched Together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Custom made socks are made by large organizations as per orders. Once the model and design is selected by the customer and the prices are agreed upon, the manufacturers start the procedure (sometime they may accept a set up fee).
    Socks Manufacturer

    ReplyDelete